Thursday 18 April 2013

How To Cure Your Heart Naturally

Heart risk factors
The good news about cardiovascular disease is that many of the biggest risk factors can be prevented by lifestyle changes. Obesity is a main risk factor for cardiovascular disease. This has health experts particularly concerned, as around a quarter of adults in England are currently obese, as well as 30 percent of children aged two to 15 in England and Scotland.
Having high blood pressure is another main risk factor for cardiovascular disease. Currently around one in three adults in England and Scotland has high blood pressure, while around half of them are not receiving any treatment for it.
Below are some of the key things you can do to help keep your heart healthy:
1) A healthy diet - is an important factor, since it is one of the main reasons why people put on weight.  Whilst most people know that a healthy diet is one that includes plenty of fruit and veg, only a third of adults and one in five children currently eat the recommended five portions of fruit and veg per day.
2) Eating less salt - according to Blood Pressure UK, one of the quickest ways to lower your blood pressure – especially if it is high – is to eat less salt. The recommended amount of salt that adults should eat is 6g a day (or 2.4g sodium).
Around 80 percent of the salt we eat is already in processed foods such as bread, breakfast cereals, ready meals, takeaways and even biscuits. That's why it's important to check the labels on the foods you buy to make sure they are low in salt.
Eat plenty of – foods that are low in salt have 0.3g or less of salt per 100g
Eat Occasionally – foods that have 0.3-1.5g salt per 100g
Try to avoid – foods that contain 1.5g or more salt per 100g.
3) On the move - according to the British Heart Foundation, around one in every five cases of heart disease in the UK is caused by the lack of physical activity. However, you could halve your risk from dying from heart problems by taking regular exercise.
Taking regular exercise works in several ways. It can help to improve conditions that affect your heart, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes, and if you are overweight it can help you slim down.
The best type of exercise where your heart is concerned is moderate-intensity physical activity that makes your heart and lungs work harder, such as brisk walking, cycling, aerobics, dancing and even climbing the stairs.
You should aim to do at least 30 minutes, five days a week. Although you can break the 30 minutes exercise, down in to two or three sessions.
Even if you have coronary heart disease or another type of heart condition, or you have recently had a heart attack or heart surgery, regular physical activity can benefit your overall heart health.  Do, however, check with your doctor before starting to exercise if you have a heart condition or if you haven't done much exercise lately.
4) Giving up - If you're a smoker, giving up is the single most important step you can take to protect your heart, says the British Heart Foundation. But while a study of British doctors suggests people who smoke have a 60 percent greater chance of dying from heart disease than non-smokers, 21 percent of adults in Britain continue to smoke.
If you're struggling with giving up, ask about the stop smoking help that's available at your local pharmacy. Your pharmacist can also tell you all about the many health benefits of giving up, which could help to strengthen your motivation. And of course, your heart will love you for it.
5) How much should you drink - drinking too much can cause abnormal heart rhythms, high blood pressure, damage to the heart muscle and stroke. However, more than a third of men and nearly a third of women regularly drink more than the government's recommended daily amount, which is:
Men                3-4 units* maximum
Women          2-3 units* maximum
You should also have at least two alcohol free days every week, and if you do drink too much, stay off the booze for 48 hours to give your body time to recover.
* One unit equals one small glass of wine (175ml), half a pint of normal strength lager, cider or beer, or a single pub measure of spirits (125ml).
6) Cholesterol-lowering plants - according to HEART UK, substances called plant sterols are considered to be the most effective single food that can lower cholesterol as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle. They work by competing with cholesterol for absorption from the gut and into the bloodstream. And they can even be used alongside cholesterol-lowering medication, such as statins.
Foods that contain plant sterols include vegetable oils, Nuts and seeds, whole grains, fruit and vegetables. However many people you can’t eat enough plant sterols in their diet and therefore could benefit from eating foods that have been designed to lower cholesterol. These foods contain plant sterols, such as special types of spreads, milk drinks, yoghurt and cheese.
You can also buy plant sterols supplements from your local pharmacy. Just ask your pharmacist to recommend a supplement that would be best for you.
Heart tests
Tests that check your risk of cardiovascular disease include blood pressure and cholesterol screening – both of which are offered at a growing number of pharmacies. These include an explanation of your results as well as lifestyle advice that may help you to reduce and manage your blood pressure and cholesterol.

1 comment:

  1. THE STORY OF MY BREAKTHROUGH "
    Hi dear readers,
    Today,I would like to tell story of how I suffered from a 7 years bareness of FIBROID and how I was cured in less than a month by a Herbalist in Africa Dr.Akpu power
    First thing first, let me introduce myself. I'm LUCY HARDEN , 38 years, lives in Chicago .
    This is my story
    Many couples are faced with the issues not conceiving many years,after marriage and this sometimes puts a strain on the union.
    However,the patient ones are sometimes rewarded. i faced embarrassing questions from friends and family after marriage for years without a child
    Unknown to them that I was battling with fibroid that I have to removed before being able to conceive.
    Just when my husband decided to take me to a surgery for fibroids,after trying lots of medical prescription but nothing positive could show up. I was seriously looking for means and I thought about Herbs, when my friend Rose told me to try Dr. Akpu power herbal medicine as a power doctor that helped her cure her daughter from Herpes. Luckily for me during my search for my fibroid remedy,I came across a testimony of a lady who was born with HIV, that doctor Akpu helped cured and I was touched if I could have applied it might have work for me before now. This same Herbalist i was directed to some months ago by my friend who he cured his 18 years daughter from Herpes had been so powerful behind my knowledge.
    I told my husband about what I saw and he said I should contact him and try his medicine.
    When I copied the mail and wrote to him,we spoke and explained my problem to him. He said I shouldn't cry any more, I should testify to the world and those who mocked at my barrenness that I'm pregnant.
    I quickly requested for his Medicine , and he prepared and sent it for me with details of how to use.
    His medicine are very effective. And it also boosts up my immune system.
    I did as instructed and after a couple of months I went for the second test when I lost my habitat again,I thought I was fibroid positive again ,my husband took me to the hospital and my Dr. Confirmed me 3 weeks pregnant, Fibroid negative.
    That blows my mind!
    I had just conceive. I'm a mother of twice now. A boy and a girl.
    Please help me praise God for opening my eyes to see who directed me to Dr.Akpu power of Africa.
    You should contact him his live at his home or @
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    Phone no(WhatsApp): +234 8079594617
    He had successfully cured people from
    HIV/AIDS,
    Herpes
    Cancers
    Fibroid
    Epilepsy
    Diabetes
    Pile
    Kidney/liver failure
    Stroke
    Poison/ cartridge infection
    Try as much as you can contact this man,for cure or information to your health challenges.
    Dr.Akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    Don't forget

    ReplyDelete